Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
WORLD’S BEST SERVICE
At North Sails, our goal is to provide you with expert repairs, maintenance, and upgrades in a timely manner. We know that whether you race or cruise, your sails are a major investment, and we’re committed to helping you maximize their performance and lifespan.
Our unmatched worldwide network means you get the same quality service whether you’re at home or in a distant port. And our expert staff can handle virtually any service need.
North Sails proudly offers one year of sail care and repair free* with the purchase of a new cruising, racing or one design sail. This program is honored anywhere in our worldwide network of sales and service locations.
Every sail serviced by North Sails undergoes a thorough inspection designed to identify maintenance issues early, so they do not become major problems later on. An annual inspection of your inventory will aid significantly in extending sail life and maintaining peak performance.
Our 10 point inspection includes:
- Inspect head, tack, clew and reef attachments. Inspect webbing & hardware for chafe and UV damage. Inspect hand stitching.
- Inspect luff tapes and luff attachments.
- Inspect for chafe at external hardware contact points at spreaders, shrouds, stanchions etc.
- Inspect leech line, foot line and attachment system.
- Inspect sail for UV damage and proper furling side (if applicable).
- Inspect batten pocket ends, attachments and fit (if applicable).
- Inspect sail body for condition of cloth, seams, sail numbers, draft stripes and windows. Replace or add telltales (complimentary).
- Inspect miscellaneous gear: Spinnaker Snuffer line and hoop, mainsail external flaking system, headsail vertical battens, UV covers, etc.
- Inspect sailbag draw string, zippers, web straps, and label properly.
- Sail report, 10 checkpoints, comments.
You can drop off your sails at any North Sails loft or ship directly to us.
For more information, contact your service manager.
* Some restrictions apply
North Sails Certified Service Experts will get your sails repaired overnight. Our Service van is on site at select events, offering pick-up and drop-off to the regatta venue. Rips happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to be without a key part of your sail inventory.
Annual inspection of your inventory will aid in extending sail life and maintaining peak performance. Every sail that is serviced by North undergoes a thorough inspection designed to identify maintenance issues early, so they do not become major problems later on.
ONE-YEAR FREE SAIL CARE
North Sails proudly offers one year of sail care and repair free with the purchase of a new Cruising, Club racing or One Design sail. This program is honored anywhere in North Sails worldwide network of sales and service locations.