Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
Low-Stretch Performance In Woven Polyester Sails
Our patented NPC RADIAN warp-oriented sailcloth is a unique non-laminated polyester material suitable for radial panel construction. Uncrimped warp yarns are interwoven with specially shaped fill yarns, allowing a more sophisticated radial panel construction than a traditional cross-cut layout. With NPC Radian, sailors can enjoy lower stretch radial performance without films and glues.
NPC RADIAN is an ideal choice when:
- You want the durability of woven polyester sailcloth
- You require the improved shape-holding of tri-radial construction
- You sail a small to mid-size performance cruising boat some club racing
- You sail in a one design class where the sail design has been optimized with Radian sailcloth
- The first and only woven dacron suitable for radial panel sail construction
- Proven durability of woven polyester
- High tenacity polyester in a patented yarn shape
- High resistance to flex, chafe, and UV damage
- Race-winning one-design performance
- NorDac Radian: High tenacity polyester, patented yarn shape, melamine impregnated finish
- NorDac Radian OLY: Additional exclusive high molecular weight urethane “OLY” coating (for one design sails)
Coastal, Offshore and Global Cruising, One Design and Club Racing