Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
High Roach Mainsail
The High Roach Mainsail profile fits between a standard cruising mainsail and a square top racing mainsail, and it is the preferred profile for many cruising cats and multihulls. This design combines the high performance of a large roach, with battens parallel to the boom for easy stacking. High Roach Mainsails are designed to provide full power in light air and reaching, but twist easily upwind when overpowered. These fully featured sails are designed for perfect integration with your luff car and reefing systems.
- Logarithmic Roach Profile
- 5 or more Full Length Battens Parallel to Foot
- RBS E-Glass Compression Battens*
- Closed Batten Pocket Leech End
- 1 or more Reef Points
- North Sails Adjustable Batten Receptacles*
- Designed for Custom Luff and Batten Car Systems
- Adjustable Leech and Foot Cords
- Loose Foot with Integral Foot Shelf
- Exclusive Teardrop Corner Reinforcements
- Stainless Steel Rings
- Nylon Twist (Leech) Telltales
- Drawstring Sail Bag
- Foot Rope or Foot Slides
- Overhead Leech Cord
- Spreader Tip Patches
- Batten Pocket Chafe Protection
- Reef Keepers
- Flaking Handles