Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
Racing Asymmetric Spinnakers
North’s powerful Racing Asymmetrics are the evolutionary descendants of our dominant America’s Cup and Volvo Ocean Race designs. They have been developed using the University of Auckland Twisted Flow Wind Tunnel and the North Sails Virtual Wind Tunnel™ downwind flow simulation software. The result is a stable asymmetric spinnaker that delivers increased drive and reduced drag over a broader wind spectrum, which is especially important for today’s generation of lighter, faster-accelerating boats. North Racing Asymmetrics are offered in six different wind range models, each with a targeted selection of high performance downwind materials to precisely match your boat and type of racing.
- Computer molded using North proprietary software
- TrueRadial™ construction, every seam is shaped
- Color choices available for nylon spinnaker fabrics
- Stainless steel corner rings with strap reinforcement
- Adjustable Dyneema leech, luff and foot cords
- Sail Numbers, Country Code
- Certified Measurement
- North Spinnaker Box Sail Bag
- Multiple weight panel constructions
- Integral Clew Strop
- Retriever Patch
- Gybulator Lazy Sheet Keeper
- Anti Torsion Furling Luff Rope
- Trim Chevrons
- SailKote Plus
- Custom North Sails Graphics